Chilling winters, thrilling summers and pleasant rains accompany unpredictable ailments. It is very much possible to keep them under control. Here are a few tips:
1. Drink plenty of water: It is important to drink two to three liters of water during the summers and one to two liters in the winters. It cleanses the body by flushing out toxins and other harmful stuff.
2. Make exercise a daily habit: Choose the exercise of your choice and make it a part of the daily routine. It doesn’t matter whether you go for a morning walk or prefer to swim, join a gym or perform Yogic exercises; it is important to maintain the regularity. Exercise gives immense strength to combat against ailments.
3. Improve your immune system: Our immune system fights infections and keeps us healthy. By eating right food and by keeping the lifestyle correct we can keep the immune system healthy and strong.
4. Dress up according to the weather: It is important that your outfit matches with the weather. Dress up in such a manner that you are fully protected. Extreme cold or hot weather or rains may cause health issues. . Less exposure to the extreme conditions reduces the probability of falling ill.
5. Eat seasonal stuff: Nutrition experts say that the seasonal fruits and vegetables contain essential protecting elements. It is the nature’s way of keeping us safe from the weather change. Hence, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and remain intact from diseases.
6. Protect yourself from extreme weather conditions: When there is too hot or too cold, do not get an exposure to it. Moderate weather doesn’t cause any harm, but extreme conditions do. Even if we do not feel it, there can be severe health issues.
7. Sleep well: Studies prove a direct correlation between the lack of sleep and diseases. During the change of the weather, there is an imbalance in the body. Hence, it is further important to It is important to sleep for six to seven hours daily.
8. Be cheerful and optimistic: Mind and body are closely associated with each other. Studies prove that a cheerful and optimistic mind make the body strong. It has been proved statistically that there is a comparatively less impact of extreme weather conditions on those who keep the morale high.
9. Get fresh air and sunlight: Fresh air and sunlight is incredibly important for good health. Everyone should stay in sunlight for at least ten to twenty minutes. It improves bone strength and enriches the body with Vitamin D. Fresh air cleanses the body by providing more oxygen to it.
10. Respect the individuality: It is highly important that one respects the individuality. Some people remain unaffected by the changing weather conditions whereas a few get affected quickly. Identify your capability of sustaining against extreme weather conditions and don’t try to challenge it.
If you are more susceptible to the seasonal transitions, then follow the above-mentioned points to enjoy a healthy and cheerful time.