26. December 2014 06:51
Pregnancy and motherhood are the most beautiful dreams of each couple. It is a phenomenal experience to see a baby developing and growing gradually. However, pregnancy and childbirth give immense stress and anxiety for those who are going to experience for the first time. Though doctors try to answer all the questions and resolve all apprehension about it, some women develop a great fear about the pain during delivery. In the modern world, everybody wants to take advantage of the advanced facilities. A majority of women ask who visit hospitals in Hyderabad ask for painless delivery procedure today.
Why is there such a fascination for it?
Labor pains are quite extensive, and the severity differs from person to person. In some cases, women are not able to bear the pains because of being underweight or the baby being overweight. In such cases, there could be a threat for the life of mother or baby. Sometimes, there are unexpected complications just before the delivery and doctors have to take the decision of painless delivery. Most of the big hospitals in Hyderabad are equipped with ultra-modern facilities to cope up with complexities during the childbirth. Doctors thrive hard to achieve highly safe and trouble-free procedures with a great accuracy.
Health insurance is one of the driving forces
It may sound ridiculous, but it is a fact. Since most people are opting for health insurance nowadays, expenses on delivery no longer remain a point of concern. It is the reason in spite of painless delivery being a costly affair; hospitals in Hyderabad receive an increasing number of requests for it. Since insurance companies offer cashless option, people need not pay a single penny while getting discharged. It is a big psychological factor behind increasing trend. There is a complete coverage for admission, diagnostic tests, medication, and post-natal care.
Career oriented approach of mothers
Most of the generation X mothers are working as professionals and can’t afford taking long leave before and after delivery. Also, they can’t take the post-delivery hassles. Hence, they always seek for hospitals in Hyderabad that offer painless procedures. Availability of modern drugs, state-of-the-art procedures, and good patient care make it a preferred mode of delivery. As the ability to sustain pains would decrease, there will be more cases of such deliveries in the future. The costs will also drop further making it affordable for a large chunk of the society.
23. December 2014 07:47
Hospitals are the ones which are considered as the best places for healing and recovery of the patients. The need to address the improvement in the hospital environment has become a tedious task with the cots and the maintenance alongside the satisfaction of the patients.
This consideration of improving the healing environment in the hospitals is the talk in most of the corporate hospitals these days. Put this talk behind, most of the hospitals are missing the basic aspects in implementation while craving for the bigger picture.
5 ways to improve the healing environment of hospitals
- Design aspects and Infrastructure: It is good to use modern technology to fit enough patients with wide space and good flooring. It is good to grow lot of trees in the hospital surroundings to get fresh air and reduce sound pollution to a good effect. Hospitals should utilize state of art infrastructure which is available in the market through many companies.
- Tidiness in and around the hospitals: It is very important to keep the hospital surroundings in a good fit to avoid the infections from multiple agents. Inside the hospital also, the staff should be proactive to keep the things and clean and maintain the hygiene to the best quality to improve the recovery process of the patients.
- Spacious rooms: This is one such aspect which is linked to the noise problem and hygiene. It is not good to keep group of patients in a single room. The trends are maintaining good space for the patient’s hygiene and allocate a single patient for every room. This certainly will decrease the risk of infections propelling the hospital environment. It is good to limit the number of visitors who will come from different places to visit the patient. This will increase the risk of the infections to the patient.
- Calmness in the hospital premises: It is very important for the patient to get rest after their medical procedures. If there is more noise, the patients will get disturbed and cannot sleep properly. Rest is necessary for the patients to speedup the recovery process. This rough atmosphere of the noise should be evaded from the hospitals to make the patients comfortable.
- Proper staffing ratio: The number of the staff should be good enough to meet the requirements of the patients. The staff should be sufficient for providing round the clock observation to look after the problems and the required treatment for the patients. This is a lack in many hospitals and they require frontline staff to improve the quality of the services in the hospital. The staffing ratio should be competing to better the quality of the services which eventually will improve the standards of the personal care and treatment that is required to speed up the recovery of the patients.
It is better to look up for the facilities in the hospital before someone points it. At last, the hospitals are there for healing the wounds of the patients.